HOW TO UPLOAD ABSTRACTS AND FULL PAPERS
IN VIRTUAL – THE 3rd BEEHIVE INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL INNOVATION CONFERENCE 2020
After you register and activate your account, you can log in to the beehive-unib.com website and use the features in it, including the feature for uploading abstracts and full papers.
- Firstly, please visit the beehive-unib.com on the website page.
- Secondly, please select the submission system menu and Login / Register
- After clicking on the menu, you will be directed to the login menu.
- In this menu, you can enter your username, code and, password and select the login button
- After you log in, you will be directed to the main menu
- To upload abstracts and full papers, you can select the paper menu on the menu bar
- After clicking the paper button you will be directed to the paper menu. To upload abstract or paper you can select the edit paper button
- Furthermore, on this menu you can do several things, namely:
1. Change the title
2. Uploading abstract
3. Upload full paper
- After you change the title and upload the abstract or full paper, you must click the save data button
1. Upload data using pdf format
2. Maximum abstract file size 2 megabytes
3. The maximum full paper file size is 5 mega bytes
- After you upload, if successful you will get a notification “Paper data has been saved”